LVL Lashes Edinburgh
The natural choice for beautiful lash lift, length & volume.
LVL Lash Lift
LVL stands for Length, Volume & Lift. The LVL lash treatment is low maintenance with high impact! LVL lashes are a great alternative to eyelash extensions. Natural lashes are shaped and curled to give you noticeably thicker and longer lashes.
The great thing about LVL lashes is that it suits everyone. Straight lashes can be beautifully curled to create a more feminine look, medium lashes are transformed creating long fluttery lashes & short lashes can be lifted so that the whole lash is visible creating length and definition.
The treatment is wonderfully low maintenance, LVL includes a lash tint and combined with the lift creates the look of wearing mascara for around 4-6 weeks. Say goodbye to panda eyes!
LVL lashes are great if you’re looking to enhance your own natural lashes without the upkeep of semi-permanent lashes and lash extensions. The treatment will last around 4 – 6 weeks during which a tint is recommended to keep your lash lift looking fresh.
The treatment is very comfortable and takes place with both eyes closed. Shields are placed upon closed eyelids and the lashes are lifted onto it, this provides the fabulous new shape where you can see the full length of the lashes. The shields come in varying sizes and will be expertly chosen by considering, bone structure, lifestyle, lash length and intensity of the desired lift.
At Ora Prive Edinburgh, we offer a range of Nouveau products to take care of your lash health at home, and make sure you are given the best home-care and after-care advise.
LVL Lashes - Price List
|LVL Lash Lift (1 hour)||£50|
|LVL Lash Lift with Tinted Lower Lashes (1 hour 15 mins)||£55|
LVL lash lift is a wonderful low maintenance treatment, however, we can offer you some advice to keep those lashes looking gorgeous until your next lash lift appointment.
For the first 48 hours:
- Please do not allow your eyelashes to get wet, keep them away from the showerhead and be careful when cleansing around the area.
- Steam could also affect your eyelashes, so avoid steamy baths, showers, saunas and swimming during this time.
- Avoid mascara and try not to let any makeup migrate onto the lashes.
- Be careful not to change the shape of the lashes when sleeping, cleansing or using contact.
After 48 hours:
- Use our lash and brow serum to extend the longevity of your lash lift and promotes strong and healthy lashes, its also a great primer under your mascara.
- We recommend that you avoid any oily products around the area, Mascara and eye make up remover by Nouveau are oil-free and perfect for your LVL lashes.
- If your eyelashes get wet then please use your complimentary mascara wand to curl and separate lashes back into shape.
- Avoid eyelash curlers or any perming ( you won’t need them!) Return to the salon after 3 weeks for a lash tint, this can freshen up the look of your LVL and darken your lashes again.
- Take lots and lots of credit for having such stunning, gorgeous eyelashes!
LVL Lashes FAQ’s
LVL is a natural treatment and requires no maintenance at the salon or at home. We do suggest an eyelash tint after 2-3 weeks to refresh the colour and enhance the lashes between treatments.
Yes, a patch test is mandatory for this treatment and will not go ahead under any circumstances without a valid patch test.
A patch test can be booked online and carried out in the salon for free 5 – 2 days before your treatment or a patch testing kit can be picked up or posted out to you (instructions included) for a small charge, so you can patch test in the comfort of your own home. A patch test is required before every treatment – this will be provided at each consecutive appointment.
Ora Prive takes the health and safety of our clients seriously.
Unfortunately, we cannot carry out the treatment if your pregnant. If an allergy should occur the appropriate medicine would not be able to be administered and may lead to complications.