Ora Privé - Covid Secure
A comprehensive Covid 19 risk assessment has been carried out in accordance with Government legislation 30/6/2020
Actions which will be implemented upon reopening:
The Client Journey
- Clients will be asked to fill out a COVID 19 Health check questionnaire via email.
- Clients will be asked to update their online details to aid contact tracing if required.
- Consultation forms will be sent via email and filled out online.
- Clients are requested not to bring anyone to the salon with them during their appointment
- If a client feels unwell as per Covid 19 health questionnaire and wants to change an appointment within 48 hours, the cancellation fee will be waivered
- Clients in the shielded category will be priority appointments at the beginning of each working day
- Clients will be invited to sanitise hands at sanitise station provided.
- Clients will be given a mask to wear, clients may wear their own mask if preferred
- Clients will be asked not to bring food or drinks onto the premises
- Post treatment Clients are recommended to use contactless ways of making payments
- Post treatment advice, aftercare and any forms pertaining to the treatment will be emailed to the client
- Retail items will not be taken off the shelf. Testers should not be touched to avoid any contamination
- Products can be purchased online and delivered via contactless delivery service.
Salon daily practices
- Appropriate PPE will always be worn in accordance with Government Guidelines for safe working practices.
- Only 1 client will be permitted in the salon at any given time
- Disposal of clinical waste including PPE will be carried out in accordance with government guidelines
- Hand washing before, during and after client care in accordance to BABTAC
- All surfaces within the treatment room are disinfected between each client, at the beginning and end of day
- Disposable tools will be used to avoid cross contamination. Where this is not possible disinfection of tools will take place in accordance with BABTAC Guidelines
- All professional products are disinfected between each client at the beginning and end of day
- All towels changed between each client, laundered safely in accordance to government guidelines
- All door hands will be disinfected between each client, at the beginning and the end of each day
- All bins will be closed lids
- All supplies will be in boxes with lids
- Toilets are cleaned between each client, at the beginning and the end of each day
- Uniforms will be worn in salon only.